Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hola!

So this is gonna be a little short...In my defense it has been 5 days since I emailed all of you and your emails to me were super short as well.
I've gotten pretty good at Slaughterball. It's basically every man for yourself dodgeball with one ball. I just kinda stay in the background and not very many people throw it at me. When they do I somehow magically catch it almost every time. It's pretty fun! Anyway now that I got the important news out of the way...haha
We got 6 new investigators this week...? That never happens. So that was pretty cool! One of them is super solid and we taught him the restoration and we'll be seeing him again this week!
Miracle pf the week! This girl from the Mt. Rose ward (the ward I serve in) came home from her mission this week. In Taiwan. So she knows Mandarin. She's definitely going to help us a ton with Li, our new Mandarin speaking investigator! 
It happened. I overdosed on pizza this week. You all probably never thought that I would say that. I had pizza for lunch on Wednesday, dinner on Thursday, leftovers for breakfast on Friday, lunch on Friday, and dinner on Saturday. I think I may have gotten tired mostly due to the fact that only one of those times was Papa John's and one of those times was cold pizza. Update: cold pizza is still gross. Anyway, I took a break from pizza on Sunday so I may have pizza for lunch today.
In other news, Sister Gali accidentally introduced herself as me the other day. It was super funny. I introduced myself and then she says "Hi, I'm Sister Goot- Gali." And then she looked at me and I had to try so hard not to start laughing.
I'm not sure what time I Skype on Christmas. All I know is that I'm Skyping and that I get an hour. And that we can watch a G rated movie. And I learned that Elf is not rated G so my life is sad. So send me some suggestions for good G rated Christmas movies!
I don't really have any pictures to send this week...but if you look at nevadarenomission.com you can find some pictures that you may not have seen! If you just look at the pictures that the Reno zone are in, you'll find pictures of me with the missionaries I serve with.

I love and miss you all! I hope you all are as excited for Christmas as I am!
Sister Ashley Gootee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment