Sunday, April 24, 2016

Baptism :)

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great week!
This week was amazing! Jessie, one of the ladies I've been teaching for a while, was baptized on Saturday! It was great to see her baptized and to be able to look back on how much she has progressed over these last few months. 
This week we went on exchanges twice! It made the week go by soo fast. On Tuesday Sister Monsivais came here while Sister Anderson went to Spanish Springs (which is her old ward). Sister Monsivais is so awesome! Sister Johnson trained her so I was super excited to be with her for the day. Then on Friday I went to the Sparks YSA ward with Sister Keil. She is so cool! It was really fun to be in a YSA ward as well! That was the first time in 5 transfers that I've left Reno for more than a few hours, which is kinda crazy to think about!
This week I got to be an hermana (kinda) for a few hours again! We were in a trio with Hermana Daniels and went street contacting and then went to dinner with her and the Spanish elders and one of the families in their ward. Every time we go to a Spanish dinner we get fed pizza, which I am totally ok with :)
On Sunday, Jessie was confirmed in a different ward (long story) so we ended up road tripping out to Washoe Valley ward for sacrament meeting. It was kinda far so we got a ride from a member and I got to squeeze in the back between her two kids. That was probably the best part of the road trip.
I'll send home lots of pictures to make up for my lack of other stuff that I talked about :) 
Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment